Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity
02-18-2013, 10:30 AM,
Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity
Hello all,

Happy diving from sunny south Florida! Special thanks to Trinity, had a great dip in the Crosby Mines aboard the Sudden Impulse. Hope you enjoy the story: 

Lisa Mongy
Contributing Writer
Diverwire.com
Happy Diving, Lisa
02-18-2013, 11:25 AM,
Re: Diving the Crosby Mines with Trinity
Well written article! Too bad you couldn't find a more stable northern climate ambassador >Big Grin. I read some of your other articles as well. Keep us posted on future articles.
02-18-2013, 12:03 PM,
                Hey all,
                           Just got back from Tobago late last night, full week of every day flag straight out, jumping 6-8' rollers, but a good time, especially that the first few days were the end of carnival  Wink.

Hi Lisa!, now, reading your article,,,,,,,,(Terry, In his thick midwestern accent,,,,) all I can say is to that is, OK,,,, ya'll  :-*

and you John,,,,,(Too bad you couldn't find a more stable northern climate ambassador,,,,, :Smile) to you buddy, I think a poem, is most appropiate, but don't have time right now, so allow me to convey my thoughts to you, with a pic instead (of scuba Steve icing) and I want you to share that with Nate too! Here's one for both of you! See you two Sat.!

Attached Files
.jpg   1st icing on 12-15-12 on Wayzata Bay 011.JPG (Size: 779.01 KB / Downloads: 47)
.jpg   1st icing on 12-15-12 on Wayzata Bay 011.JPG (Size: 779.01 KB / Downloads: 47)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
02-19-2013, 05:46 PM,
thanks steve and T for awsome pic. this will be my desktop for awhile if not framed above my toilet.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
02-19-2013, 06:00 PM,

Thank you, appreciate that. On another note, I don't know what your are referring to, T has always been a great host when I travel to the great white north LOL. And by the way, I think you ice divers were all part Polar bear in another life!
Happy Diving, Lisa
02-19-2013, 07:00 PM,
I was just trying to get Terry all spooled up. He's a good egg... just a little scrambled Smile In fact we try to get in a dive together at least once a year, and act civilized toward each other for the day. This weekend we are all going to be in the same lake, same day so that will count towards civility.
02-19-2013, 08:29 PM,

Aren't you a funny man, Terry is a good egg but really, aren't all men a little scrambled (haha, just kidding)

Enjoy your dive -)
Happy Diving, Lisa