Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Flag and Minnetonka Wall of Shame Boats too close
02-20-2013, 09:01 AM,
Re: Dive Flag and Minnetonka Wall of Shame Boats too close
I would talk to the water patrol. Set up on a busy day with flags flying and dive. Have water patrol watching from a distance. I set up a similar sting when I was working water patrol. The word got out fast  8)
02-20-2013, 09:34 AM,
No.. its way easier to fine divers at square lake who dive without a flag....
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
02-20-2013, 03:17 PM,
there will be nothing done till some one gets hurt and then some one will make a big thing out of it.
02-20-2013, 03:56 PM,
;D1...2...3...NOT IT.

Well Team G, looks like we are gonna need to sacrifice one of ya!
02-20-2013, 04:21 PM,

I'm use to being sacrificed by you fastards, pick me.  :o
              hey Popo, in the one picture is that the Impulse, motoring over the divers bubbles? I've BS'd with Hennepin Co. while flying the colors and had boats motor next to us, and looked at them and the Co. did nothing, other then want to check my life jackets, again, when seconds count,,,,,the law is only minuets away :-\
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
02-20-2013, 08:32 PM,

You too?
Harder to spot you without all those pesky bubbles ratting you out.. lol
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
02-20-2013, 08:58 PM,
ive actually got quite a few of these close boat pictures. impulse isnt posted. i held back some questionable  ones for various reasons...
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;