Remember me
Lost Password Register

Fun Isle Royale and Lake Superior Adventure with Trinity :-)
03-01-2013, 01:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2013, 03:56 PM by h2oaddict.)
Fun Isle Royale and Lake Superior Adventure with Trinity :-)
Thanks for another fun adventure! One year I may try ice diving with you crazy polar bears.

Happy Diving, Lisa
03-01-2013, 05:03 PM,
Re: Fun Isle Royale and Lake Superior Adventure with Trinity :-)
                        Your Welcome Lisa!
                Ya know for the thrashing "Trinity" often takes here mnscuba, sure seems like a nice guy, and a dandy fine captain out to Isle Royale!

Attached Files
.jpg   2012 pics 186.JPG (Size: 740.89 KB / Downloads: 42)
.jpg   2012 pics 186.JPG (Size: 740.89 KB / Downloads: 43)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
03-03-2013, 07:10 AM,
Hi, was at a REEF event yesterday and ran into a few northern divers. I told them about MNSCUBA and some of the dives you guys do (as well as the Ice Diving LOL), so maybe you'll get some new members who will join your local jumps.

Bubbles away . . . .
Happy Diving, Lisa
03-03-2013, 12:40 PM,
what is a reef event
03-03-2013, 12:49 PM,
                Sounds good Lisa! "Fresh blood"  Wink is always welcome to come ice jump with us, we only ask they be ice certified to jump, but there always welcome (either way) to come out and check it out, above the ice.
                In winter we normally dive alone, with pony's, but if anyone would prefer we'll be happy to jump with them. Anyone interested is best to just post on my icing challenge, and we'll respond to them there.         Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
03-03-2013, 06:36 PM,
Hi, Sorry REEF (Reef Environmental Education Foundation) is a non-profit that does fish counts around the world, lionfish awareness programs in the US and tropics as well as grouper moon spawning projects. They are a great bunch of ocean/water loving people and REEF has field stations all over to world :-)

Oh, and now they do online fishinars which are cool. Check em out. . .
Happy Diving, Lisa
03-03-2013, 06:45 PM,

So true T. They all seem live very experienced "tropical" divers. I doubt any have an ice diving cert. So they would be smart to get their fins wet in the lakes over the summer  . . . and move on from there :-)
Happy Diving, Lisa
03-03-2013, 08:54 PM,
I think a Ice diving cert could be arranged