Remember me
Lost Password Register

Aqua view vu Claw AVCLAW under water robotic Recovery replaces diver underwater
03-31-2013, 07:32 PM,
Aqua view vu Claw AVCLAW under water robotic Recovery replaces diver underwater
anyone have experience with the new underwater recovery robot that aqua-vu launched? it has a rated weight limit of 50lbs and the shortest cable so far at 75ft. if i understand correctly.around $1000

seems they are branching out.

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
03-31-2013, 08:35 PM,
Re: Aqua view vu Claw AVCLAW under water robotic Recovery replaces diver underwater
lol, way for them to sell it by saying "In the past, discovering and retrieving items underwater were reserved for those fortunate enough to have diving equipment. "
they should just say:
"for a damn $1k, idiots like you too!" can have the ability to retrieve items underwater.  ;D
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
03-31-2013, 10:59 PM,
Re: Aqua view vu Claw AVCLAW under water robotic Recovery replaces diver underwater
whats funny is the video they have. there is no propulsion. just robot arms. I would think it great luck to be able to perfectly aim this device on a anchor and lift it up....but maybe. im curious if this works. might be interesting method to fish using one of these. look no hook!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;