Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hyperbaric Chamber
04-14-2013, 06:40 PM,
Hyperbaric Chamber
The last two thru. the  GLSPS has had tours of the chamber. the tour lasted two hours and was very  interesting. they explain the different types of treatments besides diving that they do.  I have two more thru. to do and several open spots. the tour is free and it starts at 1400 hrs.
04-14-2013, 07:34 PM,
Re: Hyperbaric Chamber
sure when. if its today. dont wait till last second to post this stuff. i would have come. especially if its free.had little to do today, but last ice divesSmile
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-14-2013, 07:38 PM,
ohh. AND since we are on the topic. interestingly i found out that grays bay resident has a personal hyperbaric chamber(1person). while they are expensive, some are in home use for i think hyperbaric oxygen therapy for autism, and other Nervous dissorders....
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-14-2013, 07:49 PM,
Well there two more to go, pick one and let me know, 4/18 and 4/25.
04-15-2013, 01:34 PM,
starts at 14:00?
these are both thursdays. what is a poor working guy suposed to do? call in sick?
were is this anyways. (PM me)
im going to try. not sure though.
stef