Remember me
Lost Password Register

Coming Home Trinity
05-14-2013, 10:03 AM,
Coming Home Trinity
Hey Buddy,

Get the boys together for a little diving, I'm coming home during the week of the 4th of July. Should be arriving in Minnesota sometime on June 30th (Sunday) and leaving on Saturday, July 6th.

The plan is to drive so I can bring my tanks back with me and my mountain bike.

Product goes into full production mode on July 8th, so  need to be back here at Deere as a "Just in case."
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201
05-15-2013, 05:56 AM,
Re: Coming Home Trinity

Hey Dangerous Dave!
                                    We'll plan it for sure. Not too big on fireworks, and I sure dont want to admit to anything that might be illegal, but I do have a few years of expired marine flares we can blow off the Impulse. Dont you worry about not knowing anything about cold weater diving anymore either, we'll retrain you. Look forward to seeing you!      T
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
05-17-2013, 06:25 AM,
I probably need a refresher corse on flares. i too have a collection of quickly outdated flares. how would you know how to use one if you never tested one out?
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
05-31-2013, 04:20 PM,
Hey Buddy,

They put a cabosh on me returning over the 4th of July, we just have to much work that still needs to get done prior to the Cobra going into production. John Deere fired two designers a couple months ago and have no plans to replace them, so that puts more pressure on me. Still working 55-60 hours a week with no end in site. The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Still shooting for a mid-September return. I am hoping to get the Mustang in for paint over the winter, so I will be driving back.
Dave Torry
Alexandria, MN
612-799-3201