Remember me
Lost Password Register

reality spearfishing show
05-16-2014, 12:04 PM,
RE: reality spearfishing show
The show is about commercial spearfishing. I don't know of any commercial freedivers. You can always change the channel.....
I know 3 of the shooters on the show and 2 of the underwater camera people. It's been fun watching it come to fruition*. I look forward to seeing it. If we do make a guest appearance on season 2, I will be sure to give a shout out to team gilligan. Huh Hell, they might even want to do a mini series about the anchor challenge! ROTFLMAO

*fru·i·tion
fro͞oˈiSHən/Submit
noun
noun: fruition; plural noun: fruitions
the point at which a plan or project is realized.
"the plans have come to fruition sooner than expected"
the realization of a plan or project.
"new methods will come with the fruition of that research"
synonyms: fulfillment, realization, actualization, materialization, achievement, attainment, accomplishment, resolution; More
literary
the state or action of producing fruit.
05-16-2014, 02:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014, 02:48 PM by Terry.)

Looks like a good show, and I've enjoyed the spearing I've done, but I'd have to turn the audio off to watch it, the BS factor is WAY over the top! I realize, like most "reality" TV, you need to sell it to people who believe high adventure, is going out to get the mail, but the one guy (who needs a shave), you just have to say to him, get serious dude! Like any well experienced diver doing any "work underwater" there are risks, but I'd need more then boots, I'd need my drysuit on, to keep from drowning in all the verbal diarrhea he kept spewing. I hope Nate and John get on there to explain, sure its got the potential of sharks after you've chummed the water with some good kills, but its still, warm, clear, open water,,,, not 400' out under 36" of ice.

Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
06-02-2014, 10:15 AM,
From what I saw in episode 1, I think there will be a season 2. I threw my hat in the ring as a substitute shooter.