Remember me
Lost Password Register

Temporarily disabled new registrations
06-30-2013, 03:02 PM,
Temporarily disabled new registrations
I temporarily disabled new user registrations in preparation for a transition to new forum software. Hopefully I won't need to leave the new registrations disabled for more than a week. I'm getting close to transitioning the board. I should have a preview board available for members to test shortly.
--Jason
07-24-2013, 09:15 PM,
RE: Temporarily disabled new registrations
Forum registration is open again after the forum software upgrade.
--Jason
07-30-2013, 03:18 PM,

old site would have a link at bottom that showed all the newest posts. it was easer to check the form for new posts rather than have to look or dig for new posts. the current site is difficult to use.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-31-2013, 02:47 PM,

old site would have a link at bottom that showed all the newest posts. it was easer to check the form for new posts rather than have to look or dig for new posts. the current site is difficult to use.
[/quote]

The top header on the site has links under your username to "View New Posts" or "View Today's Posts". Does this offer the functionality you need?
--Jason
07-31-2013, 03:18 PM,
Okay, I figured out that some of this functionality is available as little page widgets --

I'll see if I can figure out how to get these widgets displayed on the main forum page.
--Jason