Remember me
Lost Password Register

New mnscuba.com preview site available!
06-30-2013, 03:46 PM,
New mnscuba.com preview site available!
Members,

I have setup a preview of the new Mnscuba.com website for testing. The content on the test site contains all of the postings from mnscuba.com except for the posts made within the past week.

I need your help! Please try to login to the test website. Feel free to create a posting. I need several members to help me test the website. Let me know if you have any problems logging into the site, creating posts, uploading attachments, etc.

The new test website is available at:

Thank you for your assistance!
--Jason
06-30-2013, 09:25 PM,
Re: New mnscuba.com preview site available!
Jason, I am unable to login to the test site
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)
07-01-2013, 03:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013, 03:28 AM by freedivernd.)
No problem..
Couldn't test the attach feature as I'm on the iPad.
And noticed members list was disabled.
Cold and dark down there huh?
07-01-2013, 04:36 AM,
seems to work for me.i reposted  my "last week" post an it worked.

also curious, if you would consider a built it translator for non-english speaking guests. ive met some local divers who dont use this website because of poor english.

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-01-2013, 08:56 AM,

Are you using the same username and password as the current mnscuba.com site? I know it's kind of a dumb question, but I had to ask.
--Jason
07-01-2013, 08:58 AM,

Hi Fred, when you say the "members list was disabled", what specific feature on the mnscuba site are you referring to?
--Jason
07-01-2013, 09:01 AM,
One note guys, any new post you add to the test.mnscuba.com website will get deleted right before the forum is transitioned. The site is just for testing purposes so that I can see what kind of issues might pop up after the transition.
--Jason
07-01-2013, 10:11 AM,
ok save all the juicy news for update. post nothing in the old or new site.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-01-2013, 01:04 PM,

Hi Fred, when you say the "members list was disabled", what specific feature on the mnscuba site are you referring to?
[/quote]

Went to the test.mnscuba, logged in, clicked on member list, and got this:

Forums
The member list functionality has been disabled by the Administrator.
Cold and dark down there huh?
07-01-2013, 05:36 PM,

Are you using the same username and password as the current mnscuba.com site? I know it's kind of a dumb question, but I had to ask.
[/quote]

I had and it did not work. Surprisingly enough just tried it again and it lets me log in now
In Life, You Either Do or You Don't. I Did! - (Wallace the Pit Bull 4/3/02-8/23/13)