Remember me
Lost Password Register

August 9th - 11th Northwest Divers 11th Annual Treasure Hunt (Crosby Mine Pits)
07-23-2013, 07:33 PM,
August 9th - 11th Northwest Divers 11th Annual Treasure Hunt (Crosby Mine Pits)
Northwest Divers 11th annual Treasure Hunt will start on Friday, August 9th and wrap up on Sunday, August 11th.  Once again we will be at the mine pits North of Crosby/Ironton, MN.  The title says it all.  Come and you are going to win.  Here is the what:

1.  $30 will preregister you for our annual drawing.  The prize is worth more than $200.  You chose from equipment, services, specialize classes and more.  2.  Great diving in some extraordinary clear water (well at least for MN). 
3.  Great food grilled by our "gourmet chefs" (well sorta) on Saturday afternoon.
4.  During your diving in these great waters find one of our famously colored clips and you will be automatically enter in a drawing from a broad array of diving goodies which total over $4,000 in value. 
5.  If you are there on the last day (Sunday) you are automatically eligible for our final, best gift drawing.  Past years folks have walked away with a new regulator or other gear of similar value.

Air fills will be availble on site for $10/fill.

Come for the weekend.  You can't lose.  Diving, fun, prizes, food and great company.  Call us today at Northwest Divers: 218.233.6088. Or go to

See you there!

Rick Van Raden IT/IC
Northwest Divers

For real fun come down to our level!

Attached Files
.jpg   Northwest Divers Logo Square.jpg (Size: 44.13 KB / Downloads: 1)
.jpg_thumb   Northwest Divers Logo Square.jpg_thumb (Size: 18.24 KB / Downloads: 0)
Rick Van Raden<br />Northwest Divers<br />218 233-6088