Remember me
Lost Password Register

[Bug fix] Outgoing e-mail from forum
08-08-2013, 03:20 PM,
[Bug fix] Outgoing e-mail from forum
I noticed today that the forum software wasn't sending outgoing e-mail messages properly. This functionality has probably been broken since the forum software was upgraded a few weeks ago. I was able to fix this problem.
--Jason
08-08-2013, 03:45 PM,
RE: [Bug fix] Outgoing e-mail from forum
no offense, the whole site has seemed querky since the upgrade. i noticed for a while, if i did a search on yahoo for mnscuba, on a borrowed computer, the search engine would give an error like it couldnt find the site.

also like i mentioned before. it was easier to view most recent posts in a link on bottom of old layout. now its too difficult to find any possible new posts by looking over the whole list for dates, and trying to figure out what is interesting and new.

my 2cents.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
08-08-2013, 04:05 PM,
Some search engine searches (Yahoo, Google, Bing, etc) will link to old mnscuba pages that no longer exist. The page addresses in the new forum software are different than the old software. I'm aware of this issue and will take steps to resolve it in the near future. However, the website address hasn't changed.

I'll find a way to add recent posts to the bottom of the index page. In the meantime, it's easy to see which forums have new posts without looking at dates. The forums marked with red flags have new posts.

Thanks for the feedback.
--Jason
08-08-2013, 04:37 PM,
A list of recent postings has been added to the forum index page.
--Jason
08-09-2013, 05:22 AM,
thank you!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;