Remember me
Lost Password Register

Rebreather Demo - Nov 9th 2013
10-23-2013, 01:22 PM,
Rebreather Demo - Nov 9th 2013
CCR 101 – the full rebreather seminar November 9th, 2013

I will be providing a full day seminar on rebreathers with classroom presentations via powerpoint, video and slides of various trips, ample time for questions, and then divers will build several rebreather models prior to diving them in the on-site pool. This is a very popular program that I have provided in several Midwest locations, and there are certain to be divers driving long distances or flying in to join this event.

The purpose is to educate divers on the basics of rebreather functions, to more advanced topics of how the industry is progressing with rebreathers, how to travel with rebreathers, and to dispel as many myths as possible about these black boxes. Divers participating will be from beginner to dive store owners, managers and tech instructors.

I will have on hand: rEvo Mini III's, Titan, Poseidon Discovery MkVI, KISS SideKick, and a ( Prism2 *if not already sold ). Space will be limited to provide the best interaction with rebreathers in the pool.

The location for this event is ideal as my former dive center has very spacious classrooms, an onsite pool and resources to make this event unbeatable. There are many nice economical hotels in area, restaurants, pubs, etc...

Cost is only $85 for this immersion into rebreathers and great investment for those seriously looking into rebreathers.

Saturday November 9th

8:30 am – 12:30 pm Classroom theory, PowerPoint presentation, Video, Questions / Answer session

12:30 – 1:00 pm is lunch break ( subway is next door and divers may do classroom lunch break during video presentation )

1:00 – 2:00 pm CCR Travel tips, packing, CCR Expeditions to Cocos, Chuuk, Great Lakes, Galapagos

2:00 – 3:30 pm is building ccr ( participants will build at least three different ccr’s )

3:30 – 4:30 pm is dinner break

5:00 – 8:00 pm is Pool testing ( on-site pool at Aquaventure – only need swimsuit, mask, fins, towel, maybe thin pool shorty or t-shirt)

Contact to sign up 763-424-8717 website for map or location is

Please do not hesitate to ask questions about the demo, or if you seek a private ccr demo at my location or yours let me know.

Good Diving,

Ron Benson
Start with training, continue with adventures.