Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
04-14-2014, 08:38 AM,
RE: TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge

Were the rest of the G-men weeping when you told them you were going to use ' We Are the Champions' for the last video of the season?
04-14-2014, 09:45 AM,
ha ha ha. actually a funny video.

thanks scottie

several of us were sick on friday. adding a third day to this weekend. that was 3 days of back to back ice diving days. i can feel it in my legs.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-14-2014, 07:10 PM,
It was a great icing season. Sadly, the ice does have to go. Now for some open water diving.

We can always head further north to get some ice diving in...Big Grin

The video was pretty funny. I really need to shed a few pounds. Cool
04-15-2014, 07:10 AM,

we started i nov its april thats 6months. or at least a solid 5! don't tempt me scbfreek? you know what i dreamed last night. seriously i dreamt that i was diving hard. 5 more holes. i dreamt of each particular hole. then i woke up. and was so screwed up from the dream, i thought i had to go dive 5 more just to make up for the dream! duluth... is that what your saying .or canada? my wife would be upset not only at me, but you too!...need i say more. im interested!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-15-2014, 08:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2014, 09:01 PM by Terry.)

we started i nov its april thats 6months. or at least a solid 5! don't tempt me scbfreek? you know what i dreamed last night. seriously i dreamt that i was diving hard. 5 more holes. i dreamt of each particular hole. then i woke up. and was so screwed up from the dream, i thought i had to go dive 5 more just to make up for the dream! duluth... is that what your saying .or canada? my wife would be upset not only at me, but you too!...need i say more. im interested!
[/quote]

Popo let me talk to her,,,, and tell her how its going to be.,,,, "Penny, sure Popo jumped last Fri. Sat. AND Sun.,,,,,

I had no idea Scottie would put the late great Freddie Mercury onto the video, it sure made me smile, to hear Freddie double back from the first challenge, to the 4th. These icing challenge's have (for me) done more then I ever wanted them to by putting together a group (or two) of divers to jump, all winter long. To quote Freddie in the middle of his tune, all I can say is,,,, I thank you all!!!!!! Trinity
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
04-16-2014, 01:19 PM,
we still got ice on many lakes. calhoun is still frozen. not enough to walk on, but enough to do teathered dive under ice
04-16-2014, 04:31 PM,
ha ha.
freezing record lows for next two days!
should have ice still for friday possibly sat also!
04-16-2014, 04:49 PM,
So I drove over to Lake Marion today. Lake is still mostly frozen over, however it has been raining most of the afternoon! Some of the smaller, shallow lakes down here in Lakeville are fully open! Cheers
04-16-2014, 07:26 PM,
Hey guys, just letting you know that today I officially changed my user name from ScottyN to "Rookie" LOL Smile
04-16-2014, 07:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014, 07:46 PM by 12jason.)

[/quote]

Popo, i had a dream too last night, but it was about just one hole, and it was sloppy wet, but that's a different story...for a different web site...now i'll return to Ice diving....(was a good season guys. thanks for the fun)

[/quote]

Popo, i had a dream too last night, but it was about just one hole, and it was sloppy wet, but that's a different story...for a different web site...now i'll return to Ice diving....(was a good season guys. thanks for the fun)