Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
04-17-2014, 07:15 AM,
RE: TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
scotti, you should leave it . if you keep changing it i will be forced to address you as "hey you"
jason, you missed it. sketchest dive i have done yet this year. local was trying to tell us not to dive, there are better spots. vis was barely 1ft. if that.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-19-2014, 10:19 PM,
vis has been going down. but that is almost 6months of ice!
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
04-19-2014, 10:39 PM,
Yeah, it that time of year. Ice 1/2 off some lakes, Viz shitty in the others. We need probably a goo 2 weeks to clear everything out. In know last years late melt really messed with the typical water clarity windows on the local lakes. Used this time to get my regs serviced and new seals on my dry suit. Just got it back on Friday, so just waiting for Open water and Viz to return.
04-24-2014, 07:27 AM,
ice is off by duluth. smelt are starting to run.
report from grand portage is still 41inches on inland lakes and rivers still froze in.
i saw that the rest of the world is in one of the warmest winters ever. just north america had a cold one. enjoy it while it lasts.
04-26-2014, 10:29 AM,
time for open water again

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
04-27-2014, 01:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014, 01:56 PM by Rookie.)
So, while the rest of the guys were either home tilling the garden, watching the kids, Sick, or cleaning the garage, Robert and I took a ride to Minne-Belle so that he could lay claim to the very 1st Boat dove of the 2014 season! Ya-Hoo! The wind was very cold and the small lake at times had white caps on it!
Here is a post on youtube.
04-27-2014, 07:23 PM,

Trinka you had pretty shitty luck prior to me coming into your life and as I recall you blamed that all on Lynn. The only bad incident you had while with me was your own damn fault...would you like me to elaborate for everyone??? Perhaps you should man up, for once in your life, and take responsibility for your choices and how things turn out in your life. I personally believe in Karma...and I hope it is taking a big bite out of your ass for the way you treat others!

Molly
04-27-2014, 10:09 PM,

ok. this is kinda funny. all my kids think this is me. even i see some similarity.

very funny hydro.

and were does the other side of the green hose go?
04-28-2014, 05:27 AM,
Second hose is rebreather
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
04-28-2014, 07:29 AM,
this might work! tank is for floatation not air. he is using as snorkel. hyrdo i dont know about second hose.