Remember me
Lost Password Register

TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
12-16-2013, 04:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013, 05:09 PM by Terry.)
RE: TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge
Don't either of you two go quitting your day job,,,,,for I do feel a poem coming on,,,,,or better yet, a rap to Kayne Worst latest tune,

A week ago I got cold, wondered if I was just getting too old,
I was all wet, knew it wasn't from sweat, I was diving a Viking, for cold water she should just sing,
The ice water came rolling in, I was about to cuss up a sin, Steve could see I was tee'd, then said, "maybe you just pee'd"
It was at that moment I swore the jihad, then just like that I started to feel odd, could it be that John and Nate were right, to believe that, took ALL! my might, I'd dove an open hole in the middle of the night, never showing the slightest of fright, took on that cold, and I sure stood bold. But back then, I was dry, looking back at those days makes me feel high, now all I could do is look at that Viking and sigh. Thanks to Molly I can't get a new drysuit, makes me want to grab my gun and just start to shoot, there had to be another option,,,(Hang-on nothing rhymes with that),,,,,there had to be another,, choice, something to save me when I get so moist, what do other divers do?,,,
I've seen Nate and John use a shelter, probably sitting in there just to swelter, and making up stories about Steve, Robert, Popo and Young Joe, just being helter- skelter, there was only one choice, if I was to remain, the ladies choice, doesn't matter what they say about Young Joe, I had to go buy an Eskimo.

I scored an 8'x16' portable from Joe's sporting goods and since the high Sun. was 4 degrees, I feel my days of an open hole below 5, I mean 15 degrees F. are done, as much as it is all I can do to thank Nate and John for the idea, I do. Wink

Attached Files
.jpg   icing 12-15-13 010.JPG (Size: 96.29 KB / Downloads: 14)
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)

Messages In This Thread
TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge - by Terry - 11-24-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: TRINITY'S 4th annual icing challenge - by Terry - 12-16-2013, 04:04 PM