Remember me
Lost Password Register

One last look at Lake Minnetonka before she was filled with sewage
06-03-2014, 09:18 PM,
One last look at Lake Minnetonka before she was filled with sewage
She was a good lake...:
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
06-04-2014, 07:21 AM,
RE: One last look at Lake Minnetonka before she was filled with sewage
many lakes used to get sewage direct from local homes.

hey, where and at what depth was that musky? looks big.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
06-04-2014, 05:12 PM,

Musky was in about 10' as I was swimming to shore.
&quot;Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel. &quot;<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Homer J. Simpson
06-04-2014, 07:26 PM,
ok10' how about where?I cant imagine there is any spot on tonka that hasnot had a horde of angry anchor eating divers already
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
06-06-2014, 06:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 06:06 AM by Hydro.)

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
06-06-2014, 06:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014, 06:55 AM by scubadog76.)