Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Sunken Steamboats
07-09-2014, 07:50 AM,
Lake Minnetonka Sunken Steamboats
Does anyone know where the two remaining steamboats are located in Lake Minnetonka? I'd really like to see them and since there is no wake on the lake, it might be a good time to do it. If anyone knows where they are and are interested in checking them out with me, that would be great. I have a 19' runabout to get us out there if we need a boat. If there are other interesting places to dive on that lake, I'd be up for seeing those also. Smile
07-10-2014, 07:33 AM,
RE: Lake Minnetonka Sunken Steamboats
fri-sunday i would avoid the lake even with no wake. ive seen sailboats out that are going fairly fast .
also vis is not that great this year with all the surface run off. lots of algae covering shallows without the typical waves to keep clean.
8ft vis? better in spots to 15ft
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-10-2014, 05:39 PM,
here is tonka last weekend.
video musik is still processing. me and stick500
enjoy.

(and my favorite video from last winter thru the ice of big musky)

&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
07-11-2014, 08:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2014, 09:01 PM by popolarbear.)
wow! music took day and a half to process. somehow it has more meaning now. not sure why

here im looking for better GPS numbers for this wreck. robinsons bay bar.small boat that sits shallow probably about 12-16ft possibly slightly deeper this year. should be out of weeds now