Remember me
Lost Password Register

5th Annual Scuba Palooza
08-12-2014, 11:22 AM,
Smile  5th Annual Scuba Palooza
Don't miss Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center's 5th Annual Scuba Palooza!
When: This Saturday August 16 (check in 9am, start time 11am)
Where: Lake Ore-be-gone (Gilbert, MN)
Cost: $15 in advance, $20 at event
Events: Medallion Hunt, Photo Scavenger Hunt, Raffle, BBQ, Cliff Jumping, Movies in the Dark, Bean Bag Toss Tournament
Sponsors: Aqualung, Deepsee, INON, Watershot, Nauticam, Atomic, DUI, Mares, Ikelite, Sealife, INON, Sealife Aquarium, Scubamax, Trident, Innovative Scuba, and more...

For full details -

Many many prizes to win!

Hope to see you there!!
Aquaventure Dive &amp; Photo Center<br />10024 CO Rd. 81<br />Maple Grove, MN 55369<br />www.AquaventureScuba.com<br />763.424.8717<br /><br />Follow us at:<br />www.facebook.com/AquaventureScuba
08-19-2014, 09:02 PM,
RE: 5th Annual Scuba Palooza
Thank you to Steve, Jolene, and the rest of the Aquaventure staff for a fantastic dive event this past weekend. I could tell that the more than 70 divers in attendance had a safe and rewarding day of diving. The conditions at Lake Ore-be-gone were ideal.

I've seen the participation in local diving ebb and flow over the past 15 years. Prior to the recession, it wasn't unusual to get a couple dozen divers to show up at a local dive site with little notice. I noticed a precipitous drop in local divers after the recession, and I wondered if the local dive scene would ever be the same. Events like Scuba Palooza offer reassurance that the local dive community is still active and growing.

One of the cool things I noticed is that the event attracted divers from all over Minnesota -- quite a few from the Brainerd and Duluth areas. Kudos to Aquaventure for sponsoring such an inclusive event.

Steve and Jolene handing out the prizes:

The medallion hunt leader board:

Great diving at Ore-be-gone: