Remember me
Lost Password Register

Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge
12-24-2014, 11:18 AM,
RE: Trinity's 5th annual icing challenge
No, No, John, no free intel, just like I said to Ann, how about a little "tit for tat",,, (tat,,, being my initials) how about that underwater "amusement" park? I'd like to see that just to have a good laugh! Wink
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet         952-201-3029  (cell)
12-24-2014, 02:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-24-2014, 07:46 PM by DetectorGuy.)
As far as the new Honey Badger Underwater Theme Park location, if you cut a hole at N45 34.245' W93 24.697 you will be within spitting distance of it. Infact the hole is probably still open from last weekend Big Grin.
01-01-2015, 09:09 PM,
Well somebody has to pull some iron out. Big Grin Big Grin

[URL=http://s573.photobucket.com/user/BigBuckBuster/media/20150101_191450_zps4050c939.jpg.html][/URL]
01-06-2015, 08:27 AM,
last weekend tested our limits. we had -30 windshield. someone had a front handle to their house break. we also saw environmentally sealed regs fail, and subzero gear and tanks actually grow ice in the water as the water froze up around the gear! that was cold.and still a tad thin to be driving on
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
01-08-2015, 08:26 PM,
now we got "no ideling law" have to watch out where i am and how long i warm up my car.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
01-10-2015, 10:53 PM,
did some driving onto the lake finally! the wind was rough until the sun came out, the great days of winter are setting in!

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
01-11-2015, 10:57 AM,
awesome pics and video! Looks like fun- lots of light down there

what lake (or bay)??

no sightings of the mighty carp?

I might go down there with you guys if you start spotting some 38-inchers Smile

what was that metal debris right at the end of the video? radiator?
01-11-2015, 11:16 AM,

its waconia, the metal junk at the end was a 4 cylinder engine, I think? that area gets a lot of sand movement on the bottom since its so shallow, i think 20ft max depth... 40-50ft vis. the vis is too good there for prey fish to survive... the muskie seemed disappointed i wasnt food.... make no mistake on the light which is unnaturally brought to the bottom from scubafreak864 'THE LIGHTBRINGER!'

"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
01-11-2015, 12:00 PM,
thanks for the info Hydro- I should have known that was an engine! Those big springs were throwing me off a bit

is Waconia ever a good dive in the summer? nice and close to the Metro
01-11-2015, 05:27 PM,
Awesome video Joe! Smile

I wish that I could have stayed to dive, after watching the video and hearing what you guys pulled out. Tongue

Next weekend.