Remember me
Lost Password Register

What's the earliest you guys get in after ice-out?
04-02-2015, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015, 04:26 AM by popolarbear.)
RE: What's the earliest you guys get in after ice-out?
well, JJ's who hangs with us has dove the ice with 6ml wetsuit. and i my boys have done it open water style in winter, as well as when the ice is coming off. not really sure where it starts and ends. its more or less seamless season of diving and freediving for us.more a problem and question of where to go. and if early season we can get in to an area that normally is either off limits, or difficult to get into. .. suckers should be prespawn gathering now in some areas.

for spearing i wait till opener. although depending on the officer, i have seen some that dont enforce the letter of the law to rough fish anyways. as there is little point to that
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the earliest you guys get in after ice-out? - by popolarbear - 04-02-2015, 04:24 AM