Remember me
Lost Password Register

NEW Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Dive Computer
07-15-2015, 10:04 AM,
NEW Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Dive Computer
Ordered an Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 Dive Computer and it didn't come before our vacation so I was forced to by my son the same model when we were on vacation and he was getting certified. I was unable to return the Cobalt 2 that came late so I am trying to recoup some of the money to pay some bills. I know you would rather pay full price at a store so I realize I'm going to need to take a hit on this but I am looking to get $1050 if it needs to be shipped FedEx Ground and I'll take $1000 for it if we can meet somewhere in the Minneapolis/St.Paul area.

Once again this is a totally brand new Cobalt 2 with everything that comes in the new package (it is a new package). This has never hit the water so it is just looking for a home for this awesome computer. They are my favorite computers anyway so that's what I recommend to friends and get my family.

Thanks for looking. If you want some pictures, let me know but I think we all know what they look like if you were interested. So user friendly and so easy to see A LOT of information on the screen at once and this is especially nice on night dives.