Remember me
Lost Password Register

WORST LAKE TO DIVE IN MN
11-28-2013, 07:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013, 07:19 AM by popolarbear.)
RE: WORST LAKE TO DIVE IN MN
[URL=http://s476.photobucket.com/user/shimizunet/media/clearwaterriverlakesystem.jpg.html][/URL]
here is the picture, once again mnscuba server is having trouble with my photo uploads. no worries.
here it is.

clearwater river in july. not a fish to be seen. this made me think about toxic algae that killed a herd of dear in texas last year.

clearwater river is big system with several lakes connected.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
11-29-2013, 11:56 AM,
Holland i to eagan is junk.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
07-20-2015, 04:46 PM,
Lake Ida in wright county is crap, dove the submerged island and bottom was all muck and weeds, vis was 5-10' scouted the lake and depth finder looked soft everywhere.
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
07-22-2015, 07:28 PM,
Hello Everyone,
Well, formally not a lake at all, I'll go with an "unnamed" marina near the confluence of the Croix and Mississippi, recovering a lost "item". Lots of current and abandoned dock cabling, that by itself was not a big deal but when I got to the location, and started to "muck", I could pick up the scent of sewage thru the full face I had on. No doubt the result of some of the vintage sewage treatment along these rivers. Glad that's slowly being improved.
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)