Remember me
Lost Password Register

Ore Be Gone Trip
05-03-2003, 08:54 PM,
Ore Be Gone Trip
Wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a weekend of diving up at Ore Be Gone up in Gilbert. I'm thinking of a weekend camping trip up there etc. There's some good diving in Ore Be Gone as well as Lake Mine which is about 12 miles away from Ore Be Gone. There's a little campground at Ore Be Gone for camping. Open to suggestions for dates...sometime in June maybe? That would give ample time to check schedules and plan ahead etc. Wink Of course it should be early or late June since Fred has the Detroit Lakes area weekend scheduled June 14-15.
05-03-2003, 09:46 PM,
Re:Ore Be Gone Trip
Lonnie,
I'm tied up from June 6 thru the 15th - just confirmed. I'm really bummed about missing Fred's dive jam!
My vote for Ore be Gone would be June 20-22.
DanL
Dan L
05-05-2003, 11:22 AM,
I was told by Jose that there might be a clean-up dive down on Okoboji that weekend. He was going to check. If that doesn't collide , I would love to go back up to Ore-be-gon. Maybe the ice will be off by then!!! Wink
(Sorry , I couldn't resist)

Thanks...Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-07-2003, 07:07 PM,
Hmm...maybe we should shoot for sometime in July? I'm planning on attending Fred's get together the 14th and 15th and I'd like to have some time in between those trips. Also, I often have to work the last Saturday of the month so that kind of rules out June for me. ???