Remember me
Lost Password Register

Trinity's 6th Annual Icing Challenge,,,,,
12-08-2015, 11:12 AM,
RE: Trinity's 6th Annual Icing Challenge,,,,,
It might be time for me to shoot some fish again. When you put an idea together and need guys let me know.

Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
12-09-2015, 02:34 PM,
Acrflash, i got lots of ideas and willing to entertain more ideas especially involving fish. we saw some big fish this weekend. water is clear, and fish are moving back inshore i think because sun is actually warming the shores slightly. very weird season.
&quot;Dont make me choose.....you wont win..&quot; wise words to the wife.<br />&quot;is it more important to protect the innocent, or Punish the guilty,That is, after all, why we punish the guilty&quot;
12-11-2015, 08:05 AM,
Po, I'm a blue water shooter. I don't care much for killing but I'll make an exception for grouper.
Ask your doctor if getting off your ass is right for you.
12-11-2015, 10:46 PM,
Hydro... That was the funniest video I have EVER seen! I haven't checked out MNSCUBA for a few days and missed the post until now. You have mad skills! Thanks for putting it together.
12-12-2015, 04:01 PM,
funny stuff guys.....
12-15-2015, 12:26 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 03:07 PM by Rookie.)
Famous words from our fearless leader! This was the last day of diving for the 2015 spring season-ice went totally out the next day!

quote: "we don't quit ice, ice quits us!"

12-15-2015, 09:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 09:22 PM by Terry.)
Now,,,, it almost seems to me,,,,, that my icing companions,,,, are either comparing me to Hitler, or just hopig to get me to bite, or they really do think I'm the greatest ice diver ever,,,,, Molly, could you chime in?
Open season on the open seas,,,,We ani't stealing were just taking back,,,,call it pilage or call it plunder, were taken back from the boys down under,,,,,,,Jimmy Buffet&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; 952-201-3029&nbsp; (cell)
12-16-2015, 09:24 AM,
Wink  RE: Trinity's 6th Annual Icing Challenge,,,,,
Best line; Crazy Rubber Superheros! Big GrinBig Grin

For anyone who hasn't seen the movie where that clip came from, if you're into WWII history, it's a must-see.

It's in German, but as for sticking to the details of what really happened in his final days, it's an incredible movie. Lots of witnesses from the bunker survived to tell their stories. It's called Downfall- I've seen it at least 3 times and read the book it's based upon.

I'm not buying all this nonsense currently running on the History Channel ad nausium that Hitler got away in those final days.
12-19-2015, 03:08 PM,
Inch of ice on long lake in orono
"The lake is running low on leeches. Dump a few more barrels in."
-John Calhoun
12-19-2015, 07:15 PM,
3" of ice at Prior Lake this morning