Remember me
Lost Password Register

Want to play with lift bags?
05-08-2003, 01:16 PM,
Re:Want to play with lift bags?
Oh well...when the viz becomes diminished how about a low viz dive night? Tongue
05-08-2003, 06:44 PM,
Sounds good to me. Minnesota diving is never easy, and it's always fun to add more challenges. It sounds like we have a few takers for next weeks night dive. I'll bring the big lights and maybe the video camera to shoot some footage. Maybe next week we will start the brat eating contest. Whoever can eat the most brats on Wednesdays throughout the season will win a substancial prize at the end of the year. We had the sugestion of a custom painted tank to look like a brat, and see if we can get dive rite to make us a brown and white bladder that looks like a hot dog bun. Come with an empty stomache next week so you can start racking up your numbers.

Happy Diving,

Brat meister
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
05-09-2003, 12:34 PM,
I supposed the brats already consumed don't count??? I might have to fast Wednesday lunch time...HMMMMMMMM

Jean Wink
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-09-2003, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-09-2003, 01:28 PM by ChrisW.)
all right. i went to college in WI.
brat capitol of the USA.

i wanna win the oscar meyer bp/wings!

even if i cant eat enough i am sure that my
split fins of death will take care of some of you! Tongue
bwahahaha!
05-09-2003, 09:28 PM,
We had the sugestion of a custom painted tank to look like a brat, and see if we can get dive rite to make us a brown and white bladder that looks like a hot dog bun

I think you could probably market these- It sure would draw some attention!
05-10-2003, 09:29 AM,
On the subject of custom painted tanks, my friend Tim does custom painting of all types and is currently making some sample tanks for me to have at the shop. I'll keep you guys posted on how they turn out. He will be doing the painting on the infamous brat tank.
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net