Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hutchinson MN area divers
11-23-2017, 09:23 PM,
Hutchinson MN area divers
I just moved to the Hutchinson area and would like to gauge interest in a local SCUBA club. I am a former president of the Rochester SCUBA club and 4 years ago, after moving to Wausau,WI I founded and was the first president of the Central Wisconsin SCUBA club. If there is interest, I would start the club as a facebook group, then eventually start holding monthly meetings. The basic model is that the club is primarily social, meeting monthly to talk about diving, sometimes bring in presenters, and socialize with like-minded people. The club could possibly organize trips to local dive sites such as Crosby, Lake Superior, Lake Wazee, or even farther away places like Bonne terre mine or even the Caribean. The club can be and do whatever the members choose. If you are interested please reply to this thread and we can get things started. As a disclamer, I will state that this os NOT intended to be a commercial or for profit venture for myself or anyone else. Just a venue for divers to get together and share information and possible get more dive opportunities.
Tim Swanberg
Tswanb@gmail.com