Remember me
Lost Password Register

Where can I get my open waters in minnesota yesterday?
05-11-2003, 12:06 AM,
Where can I get my open waters in minnesota yesterday?
Does anyone know where I can get my open water part of my certification done in Minnesota within the next few weeks? Adventures in Scuba told me June 1st but I'd rather not wait that long. I have all of my gear wet suit, tanks, mask, fins, dive light, floating divers flag, ect. If someone is a certified instructor looking to make a few extra bucks or if you can recomend a place that is willing to put up with alittle cold please let me know.
05-11-2003, 07:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-11-2003, 08:23 AM by freedivernd.)
Re:Where can I get my open waters in minnesota yesterday?
I would think that any dive instructor/shop would be willing to line you up for an open water checkout dive.
They are way outta your area but you could check with Tri-State Diving in Detroit Lakes.. they're listed under "diveshops" I saw in their last news letter they were doing classes the weekend of May 17th.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
05-14-2003, 09:18 PM,
Chuck Northrup of going under dive center has room in a class this weekend at Square Lake. Give the store a call. He'll be glad to certify you.
CJ
05-15-2003, 01:45 PM,
If you have all the confined water and classroom done a a referal form I would be more than happy to take you out this weekend.
Rick
contact Tall Pine Scuba 218-741-8118 or 218 749-1561