Remember me
Lost Password Register

Weekend May 17/18
05-16-2003, 09:07 AM,
Re:Weekend May 17/18
I'm planning on camping Sat night. Is anyone else diving on Sun? I'm looking for a buddy on Sun.
--Jason
05-16-2003, 09:12 AM,
I was planning on night diving if anyone was up for it , but not staying over...SORRY!!! :'(

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-18-2003, 11:12 PM,
My thanks to Lonnie , JasonB , Linda , Missy and Chris for coming out and diving Wazee on Saturday. The weather could not have been more perfect. The viz was just excellent.
I wimped out after 2 dives since I was diving on Sunday also , but everyone else got in 3. I was surprised that the Sherwood access was NOT paved over but was smoothed down. But there are bathrooms there now (YAY!!!).
All in all , a wonderful day , with some wonderful diving and of course , wonderful company!!!!

Jean Smile

P.S. It was great to meet Linda and Missy at last since I missed the Crosby Trip. I hope to dive with both of you again real soon.
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-19-2003, 05:30 AM,
Yes, it was a good time. It was nice to be able to dive Sherwood with good viz. I did one dive there last year but the viz was bad so this was great! I'd say we had a good 30+ feet of viz. I also played with the video feature on my camera for the first time and got some decent results...it even picked up sound from the breathing and the bubbles. I posted a couple more pics on my webshots page. The last two pics on the second page are from Saturday. As you can see I like taking pictures of trees. :Smile I haven't had a chance to go through all of the pictures I took yet. I'll probably post a few more when I get time. Here is the link.