Remember me
Lost Password Register

Weekend May 17/18
05-12-2003, 12:07 PM,
Re:Weekend May 17/18
Count me in for wazee if the weather is good. I will probably camp Sat night.
--Jason
05-12-2003, 12:08 PM,
Ya got that right on the weather. I have left a post on the Wisconsin site because someone dove Wazee on Saturday. Water temps in the low 40's. Don't know how deep the thermocline is at present. Guess we find that out. I asked him to tell me if the Sherwood access was still closed...
So 9 AM it is at Wazee Sports...
Jason: Since you might be staying the night , I might be up for a nite dive before driving back to the cities if someone else would be.

I may have another diver coming so it looks like 6 so far.
Jasondb , gp , Linda , Chris , Jean , Josh (the unknown)

Jean ;D

P.S. Here is the weather for Saturday as of today (Monday)
for Black River Falls...
Saturday and Sunday. Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s and highs around 70.
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-12-2003, 12:45 PM,
9am at Wazee sports sounds good to me. It's hard to believe they could IMPROVE sherwood! That access is the easiest one there. I may or may not be bringing my dive buddy Missy she has a pinched nerve she's recovering from, or my hubby who would rather fish than dive now since he dives wet. Either way I'll there. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
05-13-2003, 11:28 AM,
The wisconsin scuba board reports that there are still two large boulders blocking the east access (which would be sherwood...RIGHT???). That was as of last Saturday/Sunday.

Thanks...Jean Smile
05-13-2003, 06:56 PM,
May be able to make Wazee. Have only been there once before, so, if I go, could I ride w/someone who knows the way? I could drive to your place or designated pickup point.
Thanks,
Dan
Dan L
05-13-2003, 10:55 PM,
Dan, feel free to follow me.
--Jason
05-15-2003, 08:28 AM,
Hey Dan glad you can go. Missy is going also. Keith from wazee sports center said that Sherwood has been under construction but the company tells him it will be open this weekend. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
05-16-2003, 06:05 AM,
YES!!!!
I have a need to see trees. Thanks Linda for checking with WSC.

With Dan it looks like 7 of us now and 1 unconfirmed (still checking...).
Is anyone bring a grill or something similar -or- are we raiding Black River Falls for food??? Just checking to see if I need to bring anything.

See ya all tomorrow!!!

Jean Smile
05-16-2003, 07:41 AM,
Should we eat at a restaurant Jean? Less stuff to haul up there. I'm glad Sherwood is open too! It has a nice wall there. The fish cribs are fun to swim around too.Missy and I are staying at the best western. I'm curious to see how much the DAN discount is. See Ya tomorrow! Linda
05-16-2003, 07:44 AM,
Sure. Eating in town sounds good to me (the Subway is always good for lunch and there is a peanut-type bar there with really good food). I think that hotel is just fine from what I have heard. I have never had the pleasure myself... So if you like the cribs , maybe I should pick up some wormies in town to feed the bass with. The panners just devour those worms so I use corn to fatten them up for the summer (durn bass only like the worms)

Jean Big Grin