Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Minnetonka Clean Up Dive 6/21
05-11-2003, 10:34 PM,
Lake Minnetonka Clean Up Dive 6/21
Crystal-Pierz Marine is sponsoring a clean up dive at Lake Minnetonka on June 21. The dive will include free transportation aboard a dive boat, lunch, and prizes.
--Jason
05-12-2003, 08:24 AM,
Re:Lake Minnetonka Clean Up Dive 6/21
Jason, do you need to sign up ahead of time for this dive or do you just show up the day of the dive?
05-12-2003, 10:20 AM,
I believe you need to sign up ahead of time. I emailed the company to find out more details.
--Jason
05-13-2003, 11:21 PM,
I have placed a link to the Crystal-Pierze Marine Lake Cleanup dive on the main page of the mnscuba.com website. Click on this link to sign up for the event or learn more about it.

I really enjoyed diving off of a boat last year. Also, they provided food and prizes. If you are near the cities on 6/21 I definitely recommend attending this event.
--Jason
05-14-2003, 06:09 AM,
Thanks Jason!!! Easy as pie to sign up...

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-28-2003, 03:04 PM,
Hi:

I hope all can make the Lake Minnetonaka Clean up. I am a member of the Minnesota Frog Men as well as a board member of the Lake Minnetonka Association. I came up with the idea for the dive clean-up and Crystal Pierz Marine has been a great corporate sponser of the event. I just signed up for this forum and if anyone needs additional information, feel free to ask me. If anyone has suggestions on how to make the clean-up dive better, send those to me as well.

I hope to see you there.

PS: last year we had about 35 divers and we are hoping for 100 this year. Please go to the Crystal Pierz web site to sign up. This helps our planing. ;D
06-11-2003, 09:11 AM,
Were still looking for more divers for the Lake Minnetonaka Clean up on June 21. Last year everyone had a great time and we are looking for a repeat. For those of you not registered, please go to the Crystal Pierz web site (link on the home page) and sign up. We are asking for people to sign-up to help in the planning for lunchs and boats. If you do not sign up, you can still show up and dive, but we might be off on the lunchs and boats that we have. Tee shirts and door prizes will be available. Please spread the word. If anyone has any questions, you can call me at 952-472-7399 (Mike)
06-16-2003, 10:44 AM,
If you are available this Saturday and would like to have a very enjoyable dive experience please sign up for the Lake Minnetonka Clean Up dive. You can find a link to the sign-up form on the main page of the mnscuba.com website. I guarantee you will have a great time! I know that a number of us from the forum will be there.

--Jason
06-17-2003, 01:36 PM,
My plans for this weekend have changed and i'll be able to make this dive! I just signed up, see you all there!
06-17-2003, 01:45 PM,
Been a while since I posted here...

I just signed up, looking forward to seeing a bunch of you again!!

Mike