Remember me
Lost Password Register

May and June fun diving dates for Scuba Dive and Travel
05-28-2003, 11:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2003, 11:12 AM by freedivernd.)
Re:May and June fun diving dates for Scuba Dive and Travel
Hey Dirt, Big Grin
If I could get there you could sign me up for the speargun wars..(I've been practicing, I'd bring my extra spearguns for everyone to use but I get to keep the one with the longest range Tongue) and the scooter jousting.. and for sure the no light night diving (this one sounds the most exciting)
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
05-28-2003, 11:52 AM,
Hey everyone, I'm thinking that for the June Madiera trip I will bring the trailer for onsite fills. We can fill nitrox or air. Onsite fill price will be $6 for air or $10 for nitrox. Let me know if you will be using nitrox so I can plan for oxygen. Please come up with full tanks. We will not be able to fill Sat morning, but we will Sat evening. Hope to see everyone there.
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
05-28-2003, 12:09 PM,
For details on this trip, please see my post in Diving Get Togethers titled "6/6-8 Superior Trip"
05-29-2003, 03:22 PM,
Oh, I can think of a few, maybe not all diving related...
Alka Seltzer Swan Feeding Contest..bet cha' can't eat just one!
Tiki Torch limbo...ouch, that's hot!
Green Dumpster diving...hey, it's still diving ain't it?
HID light tag with the DNR guys...I see you!!
Ding dong ditchin' over in the mobile home park...whoooo's there?
Puppet show with lift bags...Elmo don't dive!
Brat bouancy test...no gas leaks here!
*Can you guys tell I REALLY liked Jackass?