Remember me
Lost Password Register

Motels at Louise
05-19-2003, 04:59 AM,
Motels at Louise
I'll be going up to Crosby this weekend to do my advanced open water and don't want to camp. What motel is closest to Louise?
05-19-2003, 11:44 AM,
Re:Motels at Louise
There are a couple of hotels in Crosby. I opt to stay in Brainerd myself. It only about 15-20 minutes away from the pits and it works out great. And with the dive shop in Brainerd...
Hey , I will be up in Crosby too this weekend. If you want to do some diving after your class etc...Come and look me up. I will be posting something on the diving get togethers thread about this!!!

Take care....and good luck with your AOW!!!

Jean Smile

P.S. Sorry I don't remember the name of the hotels in Crosby...Hopefully someone can post it.
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-19-2003, 04:35 PM,
Crosby motel is the Lakeview Inn, but I can't find their website or listing - they may have closed.
Last number I had was 218-546-5924.
Dan L
05-26-2003, 10:17 PM,
Completed my Advanced Open Water Certification this weekend at Louise Pit. Weather was beautiful all weekend.

For dives I did; Naturalist, Navigation, Night, Deep (114'), Search and Recovery. Water was really cold at 114' (40 deg)

I tried to get reservations at Lakeview Inn, but every time I called the line was busy. Ended up staying at the Ecno-Lodge.
People at the dive told me the Lakeview Inn is usually booked up weeks in advance.
05-27-2003, 09:04 AM,
WAY TO GO, PUNKY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! ;D

Jean

P.S. So help me out here , what do you get with the naturalist? I assume plants and fishes???
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-27-2003, 10:32 PM,
In general, yes. The book covers Project Aware and how to interact with and not interact with aquatic life.