Remember me
Lost Password Register

Fun Dive May 21st at Square Lake
05-19-2003, 10:47 AM,
Fun Dive May 21st at Square Lake
The weather is looking good for Wednesday night. This week, I'm bringing out several varieties of reels people can check out and play with. I have finger spools, jump reels, primary reels, and explorer reels. I think Dan L may be bringing a new prototype he's been working on, but I'm not sure. I will also bring some lift bags in case anyone would like to practice 'blowing bags.' If anyone has reels of their own that they are particularly fond of, please bring them so we can take a look at what different divers are already using. As always, anyone is welcome to dive, eat some BBQ and get a free tank fill at the lake. 1/2 price rentals are available at the store. We will probably get rolling about 6:30 at Golden Acres. Hope to see everyone there.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
05-19-2003, 04:28 PM,
Re:Fun Dive May 21st at Square Lake
Richard,
Do have a prototype - would like to get opinions on its pro's and con's.
Also have first cut at dive light for Jason B, Joel (can only), Paul and Lonnie to look at.
Hope to see you Wed.
Dan L
05-20-2003, 11:20 AM,
Re:Fun Dive May 21st at Square Lake
Look forward to seeing there Dan.
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net