Remember me
Lost Password Register

isotherm wetsuit
04-25-2002, 12:14 PM,
isotherm wetsuit
<br>I just picked up a mares isotherm millennium wet suit today at<br>Fantasea.  Thanks to Chris and others for adding insight into the decision-making process.<br><br>I'm a freezebaby and my 7mm henderson got real cold last year. I seriously looked at going dry but decided that I couldn't afford the dry suit that I "really" wanted.  I need way more dives and experience in different conditions before I know that a dry suit is a good investment for me.<br><br>Now I have this sudden urge to go fill up a bathtup with cold water and try this suit out.  hehe  I have to do that when the misses isn't around or she will think I've lost it...<br>
--Jason
04-25-2002, 12:35 PM,
Re: isotherm wetsuit
Quote:<br>I have to do that when the misses isn't around or she will think I've lost it...<br>
<br><br>She doesn't think that already? Just kidding... I've come close to doing that... I went outside on a -10 degree night while my dog did his business (no, not on the wetsuit). Wasn't cold at all, so we're off to a good start anyway! I'm just glad my neighbors weren't outside at the time, at least I don't think they were...  :o