Remember me
Lost Password Register

Thread order of posts
05-20-2003, 07:47 AM,
Thread order of posts
Maybe its just me?? but the posts are in "Reverse" order from what they usually are on a forum, meaning the latest replies within a thread/post/subject are on top. SO you ahve to scroll down to the bottom to see the original post.

Hope that made sense. I looked for some kind of setting, but couldnt find one.

Its kind of distracting....
05-20-2003, 08:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2003, 08:03 AM by igotoofar.)
Re:Thread order of posts
Sheldon, I think this was changed in March. After you use it this way for a while you will wish all the sites you visit were setup like this!!! [glow=green,2,300] IMHO[/glow]
05-20-2003, 08:03 AM,
You're correct... it was changed a while back. It does take some getting used to, but the nice thing about it is that when you're following a thread, the latest reply is right there... no need to scroll or change pages.

At this time, the setting is site-wide and not user controllable.

Thanks,
Chris
05-20-2003, 02:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2003, 02:32 PM by LKunze.)
The only thing that doesn't work quite right with this feature is when you click on a thread title in the "Last Post" column on the right hand side of the forum list, it doesn't bring you to the most current page of a multiple page thread. Instead it brings you to the oldest page. Wink