Remember me
Lost Password Register

May 31st
05-26-2003, 06:59 PM,
May 31st
Missy and I are heading up to crosby for the day. We plan on doing 3 dives at least. No matter what the weather. We are in need of some cool deep dives. Pit is optional... anybody have a request? Lets go! Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
05-26-2003, 10:02 PM,
Re:May 31st
After the less than wonderful dive this weekend at Grindstone, I'm ready for Crosby. Sat, 2 -3 dives sounds good.
Standard plan - meet at McDonalds at 9:30, decide a pit and go from there?
Dan
Dan L
05-27-2003, 08:56 AM,
Doesn't anyone ever do any cool *SHALLOW* dives anymore??? I NEED TO HANG WITH SOME FISH!!! Seriously , if work doesn't bonk me again , I WILL BE THERE!!!

Jean ;D
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-27-2003, 11:07 AM,
Linda,

Fay has a nice dive at 120, there is an S-10 truck with a topper on it. someone must of rolled it down the launch. its a nice dive. I'm going to be up diving Crosby this weekend but i don't know if i'll drop below 100 feet. i'm bring a new diver with me and i don't know if he can handle it yet. It all depends on what he wants to do. later jason.
05-27-2003, 11:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2003, 11:13 AM by freedivernd.)
Jean,
I spent the weekend shallow with hundreds and hundreds of fish... pictures later in the week maybe. snorkeling I called it. Seriously... 7' of water, tons of crappies, sunnies, bass, cruisin' through the yet submerged reeds. Speared one lone sucker in about 12' of water, saw one nice lone walleye in about 12' too. I think 32' was the deepest I was all weekend.
Oh yeah... and another boat anchor..that makes 3. No, Four.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
05-27-2003, 01:21 PM,
Fred: Hey , thanks for letting me know there are other "shallow-lovers" too. Thats cool on the number of fish you saw. All I got was a face-full of bullhead (actually , the bullhead got a face-full of me) And almost hooked by a stupid fishing boat. I could not believe it!!!

Jason: How is the access to Fay???

Jean Smile
05-27-2003, 10:48 PM,
Fay? That's one I haven't heard of. Can't find it on the maps either. Where is it, approximately?
Dan L
05-28-2003, 08:49 AM,
Fay sounds cool. I think I've heard of it from MSD. Jean you have to go. Missy and I will do one deep and the rest should be below 75'. Missy hasn't been up at crosby yet this year. Linda
If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are--Will Rogers
05-28-2003, 09:10 AM,
Linda,

my bad, Fay is spelled Feigh sorry for the confusion this is why Dan has not been able to find it. I would be willing to do this dive depending on what time of the day you are diving. There are also some cool mine shafts in a lake near Louise i can not recall the name i would have to look at a map. they are stacked at 80, 90 and 105 they are cool but hard to find. Sorry again about the spelling. hope this helps and hopefully i see everyone this weekend. later

Jason.
05-28-2003, 10:13 AM,
Jason: Thanks...I actually found the lake map for it by pulling up Pennington...

Linda: I can be convinced....(Twist...Twist...) Wink

Thanks...Jean Smile