Remember me
Lost Password Register

Free fun dive Wed. May 28th
05-27-2003, 12:47 PM,
Free fun dive Wed. May 28th
As usual, it's Wed. night fun dive time at square lake. Scooter classes begin this week. The students for this week are Jean and DAn L. I'm looking forward to working with you guys on this. Should be a blast. We got so busy last week that I didn't have time to get out the reels. I will have them available agian this week for people to try. Come for the dive, stay for the Brats. Dives usually begin between 6 and 7 pm. We will probably be doing a night dive as well for those interrested. Stop by the shop for 1/2 price rentals, otherwise we'll see you at the lake.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
05-28-2003, 01:01 PM,
Re:Free fun dive Wed. May 28th
Don't forget about the Brat contest. Come hungry!!!
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
05-29-2003, 11:42 AM,
Dan and I went "skootering" last night. It was a blast!!! It took me a while to find the "sweet spot" but once I found it , I found I could bank , climb and dive with very little effort. Hearding fish around the platform (YE-HAAA...) was a blast. And I didn't even crash into -or- make Dan crash into me once. As far as us crashing into other things , well , I can't answer for Dan but I remember bumping into the plane tail (too much cross-wind I think... :Smile

We just had a blast with the skoots. Thanks to Rich for giving us the chance to take the class. And my thanks to Dan for being an awesome driving buddy...I think we did pretty good. The viz was pretty low (open-water class out previous to us going out) and since it was pretty late in the evening the light was getting kinda thin. But we had no problem buzzing up and down the rope lines even in the low viz conditions.

YE-HAAAAA!!!!

Jean ;D
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-29-2003, 04:47 PM,
Jean's right - definitely very cool. Caution - definitely habit-forming!
Dan L
05-29-2003, 09:35 PM,
You guys did great in the class. I'm looking forward to finishing next week. You're right on the habbit forming. Once you scooter, you never want to swim again. Keep on scootin.
05-30-2003, 07:03 AM,
Wouldn't it be cool to just take a skoot around lets say , Louise??? Now that would be fun! Pop the top down and let your hair blow in the wind. (Opps..Forgot my hood AGAIN)

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
05-30-2003, 08:06 AM,
Sounds like freediving and scuba too me Big Grin
Cold and dark down there huh?