Remember me
Lost Password Register

Anybody going to SD Wednesday Women's Dive?
06-08-2003, 08:45 PM,
Anybody going to SD Wednesday Women's Dive?
I'm thinking of signing up for this. Will anybody else be there? Jean? I'd be great to get this thing to work!

Shelly
06-09-2003, 08:51 AM,
Re:Anybody going to SD Wednesday Women's Dive?
I will already be out there for SD&T normal Wed night fun dive. I checked Smith's web site and they are also at Golden Acres. I will already be out there diving so....
I will see you there...Except I will be on the SD&T side...(Whatever that means...Probably nothing...right???) I usually get there around 6 PM.

Jean Smile
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-09-2003, 07:45 PM,
That's the SD&T Far Side/Dark Side night, isn't it?

06-10-2003, 04:40 AM,
Yep...If SD&T gets the pontoon , then its the "Dark Side of the Square". At least this time there shouldn't be any skooter siltings. Wink The guy in the picture with the hook looks an awful lot like Dirt!!! (JUST KIDDING...) I will try to get a hold of someone over at SD&T today and see if they got the pontoon for Wednesday. Hope to see you there...

Jean Smile
06-10-2003, 07:43 PM,
I spoke with Rich this afternoon...looks like you guys are a go for launch! Sorry to report that I will not be able to join ya...my parents arrive from New Hampshire so gotta cover the family front.

Everyone have a good dive!
Hey Jean...hope you make a lot of new fishy friends over in that foreign land!<Wonder if they speak a different language?> ;D
06-10-2003, 10:01 PM,
Gramps: Sorry you can't make it... :'(
Hopefully I can make some new friends , but I just started learning to talk bullhead and if there is a new language to learn for the dark side , talk about task overload!!!

Jean Wink