Remember me
Lost Password Register

Crosby Weekend
06-03-2003, 09:32 PM,
Crosby Weekend
Congratulations to new divers: Ladaun Johnson, Carmen Ouverson, Jeff Ouverson, Brent Bruns, Steve Doran, Mike Gaetz, Tony Cullen, Paul Berg and last but not least Tom Magnuson.
Also I would like to congratulate Brent Bruns and Mike Magnuson on completing their Dry Suit specialty.

I would like to tell all of you that did not go, you missed, and probably the nicest weekend we could ever have. The classes were completed at Louise mine pit in the Crosby mines. Vis was at least 50” when we started. No Bugs. Nice and cool to gear up.
Mike Daust was the instructor. Tim Brennan and myself (Chuck Johnson ) were the dive masters. Great time and great diving. My heartfelt thanks to all the students. If not for them I would have not had such a great time. I would also like to thank Cary Hostrauser.

Brian and his wife represented RLT dive store. From Fairmont Mn, nice to talk to them. They had a lot of wood for the campfire.

Now to this weekend.

Jean has a class of four open water 2 divers and 2 dry suit specialties. Dive masters will be Chuck and Steph Johnson.
As you all KNOW. The more the merrier. email me or let me know. better yet just call GUDC

Please come along.
CJ

[flash=200,200][/flash]