Remember me
Lost Password Register

Wazee June 28th. (After the fact...)
06-29-2003, 09:16 PM,
Wazee June 28th. (After the fact...)
Chrisw , Will (Willadams67) and I dove Wazee on Saturday. Viz was about 10-20 feet above the thermocline and about 20-40 feet below it with the usual cloudy layer at about 25-35 feet. Dove Sherwood Forest and re-did the UWCDS from Wednesday night at Square. This time I handled the cake much better and we all then drank Grape Gatorade out of its sqeeze bottle. Hope the pics turn out. It was a lot of fun!!!
The viz was really good on the Forest side at about the 60 foot mark. Then we went and dove the wall just crusing at the 30-35 foot level (just below the thermocline). Viz was pretty good. Then over to the main access to feed the fish for about an hour. The hot dogs were a hit , as usual. We saw some bass that had part of their skin ripped away around their tail area. Really a sad sight.
My thanks to Chris and Will for a wonderful day of diving!!!
Both of them hit their deepest dives in fresh water...YAY!!!! Way to go, you two!!!

Jean Big Grin

P.S. Avg temp above the thermocline was close to 70 degrees. Below it around 42-46 degrees.
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-03-2003, 06:33 AM,
Re:Wazee June 28th. (After the fact...)
It was a lovely time. Everything was great. If anyone has not checked out the lake it is worth the drive. If anyone wants a dive buddy both Chris and Jean are very considerate divers. They both had on dry suits and I had a wet suit, but they never tried to pressure me into diving deeper then I was comfortable. What great people they are. Thanks for setting the trip up Jean.