Remember me
Lost Password Register

Pelican Lake - Crystal Pierz Marine clean up dive
06-17-2003, 07:12 PM,
Pelican Lake - Crystal Pierz Marine clean up dive
Hey, along with Minnetonka they're doing Pelican Lake up near Pelican Rapids too. I'm signed on for that one. Not sure how the sign up is going but you can use the same Crystal Pierz link on the main page.
Fred
Cold and dark down there huh?
06-18-2003, 11:24 AM,
Re:Pelican Lake - Crystal Pierz Marine clean up dive
are you going to free dive or scuba? Scuba 2 weekends in a row? Maybe we did convert you! ;D
06-18-2003, 08:05 PM,
although I did enjoy the sdiving I'm leaning towards fdiving for the clean-up..
Fred
06-24-2003, 09:43 PM,
And on a lighter note... I went to the Pelican Lake cleanup dive.. dove off a pontoon (the one that dropped us off had a ladder at least) and guess who shows up outta the blue??!! Smile'n ;D Jean!! I hear my name yelled outta nowhere and it's none other than hoodless wonder Jean, way up in the D.L. area on a bit of a whim. There's a bit more to this story than meets the ear as there was good reason it was in fates hand that Jean should be along on this clean up dive. She'll have to chime in here about the rescue she did without even considering the fact that she had not completed the rescue diver course yet. Thank goodness that wasn't an issue as I heard from divers in the vicinity that Jean basically saved a life this past weekend or at the least played a BIG part in rescuing a panicked diver. Way to be there for a buggeyed buddy Jean!! Experiencing being around someone in panic mode should make the rescue course hit home all the more. Good Job! 8)
Fred