Remember me
Lost Password Register

Finally posted my pics...
05-08-2002, 04:45 AM,
Finally posted my pics...
No questions or tips or anything, just wanted to let everyone know that I uploaded all my pictures from when I went on a cruise...Jan of 01...I know, I am kinda slow about doing stuff sometimes.<br><br>Anyways...there is a link in my signature below.  All the pictures were taken by me using my relatively cheap Sea&Sea camera.  I forget exactly what the camera name is though.<br><br>Enjoy, let me know what you think, if you want.<br><br>Mike
05-21-2002, 08:04 AM,
Re: Finally posted my pics...
Hey, I dig the pics.  I was actually interested in hearing how the Wrangler is for humping dive gear around.  I was going to buy one until I realized how much space is actually available for hauling.  Especially if there are 2 of you.  Now I'm looking more into basic SUVs.  How does it work out for you, if you don't mind me asking?
05-21-2002, 09:28 AM,
Without the backseat it perfectly fits dive gear for two people.  This winter I added a locking box in the back and am now concerned about tanks fitting, I hope they will still fit.<br><br>One of the really nice things about the Jeep is that I remove the carpet in the summer and it has drain plugs in the floor...don't have to worry about carpet getting wet.<br><br>Any other question..feel free to ask, I don't mind one bit.<br><br>Mike
05-28-2002, 08:22 AM,
"Now I'm looking more into basic SUVs"<br><br>I have a Nissan Xterra with a cargo liner in the back! The thing I like most about it is the seats fold down individually, which makes hauling things great. It is also a very durable vehicle at a reasonable price. I also have an assemblage for my tank bolted to the back interior. My two cents! Smile ( I don't work for Nissan)