Lost Password Register

Free Fun Dives: Wednesday, June 25th
06-26-2003, 08:29 AM,
Re:Free Fun Dives: Wednesday, June 25th
Hey Jean,

Gonna tell them about the UWCDS? ;D
06-26-2003, 09:07 AM,
You betcha!!! Chris had another surprise for me last night. She had put cake into plastic sqeeze tubes. We took two of the tubes down with my camera. (I HOPE SOME OF THE PICS TURN OUT...IT GOT VERY SILTY...)
I took the 1st tube and unscrewed the top. The cake was delicious until I realize that I HAD NO AIR!!!! Chris graciously had her second right near me. But I got my good ol' long-hose working and continued on. I started to get the hang of it...
Big breath , suck in the cake , swallow it , purge reg and AHHHH!!!!!! Then I took off my mask and went after the 2nd tube. (Why I did it without my mask on was beyond me...) But that tube got processed much easier...
And since there were floating crumbs of cake around , a sunfish came in to finish off all of the bigger pieces. And of course , that mouthful of Square Lake water to wash down the cake with was OK too. (Gotta keep up my water testing bit)

All in all , thanks to Chris for making this a wonderful birthday even thought it was miserable weather. The water was really warm , and the viz was OK !!!!

And the night dive was cool too!!!

Jean Smile

P.S. UWCDS - Under Water Cake Delivery System
For future use:
UWBDS - Under Water Brat Delivery System
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
06-26-2003, 10:18 AM,
also, THANKS to Jean for finding my errant fin and my apologies to ChipsAhoy and the others for terminating
the night dive early due to my floating fin foul-up!
06-26-2003, 10:23 AM,
Oh man...Square's water tastes nasty! I hope the cake helped mask it a little. Wink
06-26-2003, 11:57 AM,
Yes it did. The sweetness of the cake mixed kind of well with the musty taste of the water... Tongue

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH