Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lobster Hunt
07-07-2003, 09:47 AM,
Lobster Hunt
On Wed. evening, July 9th we will be holding our first annual Lobster Hunt at square lake. The staff will be placing lobsters in plastic bags around the platforms and participants will have to hunt for they're dinner. Once everyone has found they're Lobster, we will boil them lake side. I spoke with coastal seafoods, and Market price is $14/lbs and most run about 1.5lbs. The only cost for the event is the price of your Lobster. For those who would like to participate, we need a credit card number to reserve a lobster, and we would collect payment at the lake in the form of cash or check. Please let me know ASAP if you plan to attend. We will also be holding the fun dive as usual for everyone that doesn't want to take part in the activity. We will have the usual Brats and airfills. All activities should kick off around 7:00pm. Hope to see everyone there.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
07-07-2003, 12:47 PM,
Re:Lobster Hunt
Geez,

I knew I didn't want to go to Phoenix for a reason... I guess I won't be there so you guys (and gals) have a good time searching for dinner.
PADI - AOW, DPV, Dry Suit, Wreck, TDI Nitrox
65 Dives and growing.
Deepest Dive - 132' Lighthouse, Bonaire
Deepest Wreck - 130' Hilma Hooker, Bonaire
07-10-2003, 09:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2003, 09:32 AM by ChrisW.)
Re:Lobster Hunt
The lobster hunt was great fun! They were very tasty.

Thanks to ChipsAhoy for diving with me and to the lurkers,
you know who you are, for the lobster dismembering advice.

A fun event. Thanks, Rich!