Remember me
Lost Password Register

MN scuba Pot luck
07-14-2003, 01:09 PM,
MN scuba Pot luck
Scuba Dive and Travel is happy to host a pot luck BBQ this Wed night (July 16th) at Golden Acres at square lake for all who would like to attend. We will provide brats as usual, some chips and free air while it lasts. Come into the shop on Tuesday for a free fill, or we will have a limited suppply at the Lake. It would be great if we can have everyone bring something to eat, even if it's something as small as a six pack of pop. Dinner should begin around 8:00 pm. We will be diving around 6:30, and as always there will be a night dive for anyone who would like to participate. Please post what you would like to bring so we don't have a million of one item. Here's a list of what we will bring:

Charcoal
Lighter Fluid
Brats
Buns
Katchup
Mustard
2 bags of chips
Tunes
Smiles

Here's a list of possible suggestions:
Potato salad
Pasta salad
Beans
Deserts
Pop
Chips
Coleslaw
Burgers?
Veggie bergers for the non meat eaters?
Paper plates
Plastic Utinsils.

I would love to see all of them MN Scuba members there, though I know that's not practicle, but so far we have had a great group of people every week. My thanks to every new friend we have met through the board, and hopefully it will keep going throughout the year.

Happy Diving,
Richard

P.S. sorry to double post, but not everyone checks dive shop events, and being it's a special event for MN members I thought it would be OK. Please post what you plan on bringing under both headings.
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
07-14-2003, 01:12 PM,
Re:MN scuba Pot luck
I can bring some chips. Smile
07-14-2003, 01:49 PM,
I'll bring a case of pop.
07-14-2003, 03:06 PM,
OK...I am in for some beans. I will have to bring a pot of some type to cook them in. And I promise to hold off on the off-gassing jokes during the night dive!!!
I will probably bring some more relish-type condiments for the brats too!!!

Jean ;D
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH
07-14-2003, 06:00 PM,
i'll bring plates, napkins, utensils.
07-14-2003, 07:42 PM,
I'll bring some peanut butter cookies.
07-15-2003, 06:22 PM,
I'll be bringing some sort of pasta salad to fill in the gaps around all those brats and chips.

Besides, we need something to eat that will utilize Chrisw's utensils.

x-posted as requested.
PADI - AOW, DPV, Dry Suit, Wreck, TDI Nitrox
65 Dives and growing.
Deepest Dive - 132' Lighthouse, Bonaire
Deepest Wreck - 130' Hilma Hooker, Bonaire
07-15-2003, 07:35 PM,
X posted in dive shop events.

We'll bring brownies.
07-15-2003, 08:50 PM,
I'll add Potato salad to the table