Remember me
Lost Password Register

Diving Tuesday's , St Paul to North Shore
07-14-2003, 09:52 PM,
Diving Tuesday's , St Paul to North Shore
Greetings!
My job gives me Tuesday's and Sunday's off. I am looking for a dive buddy from the Twin Cities or anyone on the North Shore who would be willing to go with me to the "Madeira" or just to dive beneath Split Rock Light House. I have an 11' Zodiac such to help us access Split Rock Light House. I have been diving for 2 1/2 years and want to get into the water as often as I can. Am Advanced Open Water through PADI.[shadow=red,left][/shadow] I hope to hear from all interested. Wink
07-20-2003, 10:25 AM,
Re:Diving Tuesday's , St Paul to North Shore
Hey Elmer,
I spend quite a bit of time in Superior. Have a place just north of Two Harbors and try to get up every other week or so.. If you are looking for a dive buddy send me an email. Will be diving this next weekend, 7/26 to 7/28 if you are interested. Have a small group going but more are always welcome.

Davek
dkrafft@bitstream.net
08-04-2003, 05:05 PM,
Re:Diving Tuesday's , St Paul to North Shore
Elmer,
If your in Duluth and need somebody to dive with give us a call at the shop (218) 722-9500. We have groups of divers that dive just about every day. If you catch us on a day we don't have anyone going out you usually don't have to twist our arms too hard to get us to go.
Superior Scuba