Remember me
Lost Password Register

Hi Guys
07-15-2003, 07:24 AM,
Hi Guys
Forgive me for not being around this year. Life at work brought so much travel this year that I had very little free time.

That has all changed now as I quit my job and now I am happy (and SAD) to say that I am going to sunny Seattle hopefully to dive with the Orca's.

I really would like to get a weekend dive in at crosby or Wazee with all of you again, if we can all fit it in of course.

Thanks Guys...I really am going to miss you all :'(
A bad day of diving is still better than a good day at the office............
07-15-2003, 10:10 AM,
Re:Hi Guys
Hey Mark, good luck to you in Seattle. You will have access to great diving out there.
--Jason
07-15-2003, 04:03 PM,
Mark,
Wondered where you disappeared to. Good to hear from you, but sorry you're leaving.
Enjoy the Pacific northwest diving - must be great. See the posts on Scubaboard.com by Uncle Pug and other PNW divers. Sounds fantastic out there.
Dan L
07-15-2003, 04:30 PM,
Mark, good luck on your move to Seattle. I'm sure you'll have great diving opportunities out there. Don't forget to come back on the board here now and then and share your experiences out there with us. I'm sure we'd all love to hear about them. Smile
07-22-2003, 12:13 PM,
Good luck to you in Seattle and happy diving up there! I have heard Pudget Sound has some really good diving.

Take care,

Larry
07-22-2003, 12:46 PM,
Yes...Please keep on the board (if you can) and tell us how your diving is out there!!! Maybe if someone of us get out there , maybe we can look you up!!!

Thanks again , my friend!!! You will be missed... :'(

Jean
How's my diving? Call 1-800-EAT-FISH