Remember me
Lost Password Register

Madiera North Shore weekend
07-21-2003, 12:07 PM,
Madiera North Shore weekend
Hey everyone,
Scuba Dive and Travel is happy to host a fun weekend on the North Shore. We will be conducting at least 2 dives on the Madiera on Saturday, and dives either on the Madiera or the Hesper on Sunday. If anyone would like to join us, we will be heading up Friday night and would be happy to reserve camping for you. There is no cost on the trip except for camping and food. I believe camping is still $8/night. We will be conducting a wreck specialty class, a dry suit specialtiy class and an advanced class. The cost on specialties is $149 and the advanced is $199. If you would like to come for fun or classes, please email or call.

Happy Diving,
Richard
Scuba Dive and Travel
612-823-7210
scubadivetravel@qwest.net
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net
07-24-2003, 10:45 AM,
Re:Madiera North Shore weekend
Will you be using a boat or making a shore entry? In any case, where do you plan to meet. This, of course, is assuming you have room for one more (and I can back-out of my land-side obligations).
'C'mon, c'mon! What're you waiting for? Daddy needs his medicine...' ~ Capt. Murphy
07-25-2003, 11:41 AM,
Re:Madiera North Shore weekend
We will be diving from shore. We are camping the whole weekend at Finland Park. If you are just comming up for the day, we will be meeting at the Madeira at 11:00 am on Sat. It's always better to call with questions, since we only check the site every other day. Hope to see you this weekend.

Happy Diving,
Richard
612-823-7210
Scuba Dive and Travel<br />4423 Nicollet Ave. So.<br />Minneapolis, MN 55419<br />612-823-7210<br />www.scubadiveandtravel.com<br />scubadivetravel@qwestoffice.net