Remember me
Lost Password Register

Scuba lessons
07-28-2003, 07:09 PM,
Scuba lessons
Hi, I want to take scuba lessons and I live in Rochester. I am not available on Saturday. Does anyone know a close-by place I could take lessons? Thanks.
07-28-2003, 07:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2003, 07:14 PM by LKunze.)
Re:Scuba lessons
Zack, try MDC Sports in Rochester. Here is the link to their website and welcome to the board. Smile
07-28-2003, 07:23 PM,
Thank you for the link, but, I checked MDC Sports and they have lessons on Saturdays and I have plans on that day.
07-28-2003, 10:15 PM,
Maybe Chris will read this and know of shops near you. Otherwise, check out the shops listed on this board. I know you can find just about any day scheduled for lessons. You may need to drive a little farther, esp. if it's the Twin City area. (1 hour?, 1 hour and 1/2?) Good Luck!
07-29-2003, 11:25 AM,
MDC Sports is the only one I know of in the general area... The cities is your next closest option unfortunately. I believe all classes are on weekends anyway. Usually start Friday night and end Sunday afternoon, then you have to go for a weekend to do the open water portion.
08-07-2003, 02:20 PM,
Zack,

I'd be happy to give you private lessons, and work around your schedule. The only problem is that I don't have access to a swimming pool for the confined water work. If you know where we could get access to a pool in your area, we could work something out. Drop me a line if you're interested.

John

greenjeg@comcast.net