Remember me
Lost Password Register

Dive Nassau
01-06-2004, 04:29 PM,
Dive Nassau
Here is a great offer for diving Nassau the week of April 3 to the 10 2004. Condo sleeps six $1450.00 ($241.50 ea.) Air fare from Mpls. around $600.00 Try some of the best diving in the Caribean
Contact us
01-07-2004, 11:23 AM,
Re:Dive Nassau
That it is one of the best and not over runned like Cozemel I Like going out with Nassau Scuba Center and Stewart's Cove Some of the best wall diving around. Bimini would be second choice. Lost Island Adventures out of Miami is a great way to travel
01-27-2004, 10:20 PM,
Hey, I'd be interested in hearing more about the Nassau trip in April. please contact me, or anyone with other travel plans that week as well. Thanks, Tom
tel1090@mchsi.com
03-01-2004, 09:41 AM,
Dove with Nassau Scuba Center last week. Dives were shorterned because of cruise ship issues (not the DO's fault), they went out of their way to accomodate us and get last-minute divers in. Quality DMs, rental equipment in good shape, and they were very helpful for us new divers with only one exception. After requesting my weight, the DM talked me down a bit -- it was my first dive in salt water, so I did not have confidence in my calculations. I agreed to her lower weight suggestion. I had difficulty getting and staying down -- underweight situation, so I was adding wieight to my belt for the second dive and realized that she had put 4 lbs less than we agreed to start with! I should have checked, and I learned my lesson, but I hate being decieved. She was an excellent DM in other respects.
03-01-2004, 04:58 PM,

Puck, as a certified diver you are responsible for your gear and actions in the water. The dive master is there to help guide you. But ultimately it is your responsibility to verify everything before jumping in the water. Sometimes we all take that for granted when doing the "tourist dives". Glad to hear you had a great trip.
--Jason
03-03-2004, 01:54 PM,
I am down here in Florida for a few day seeing my new grandson taking in the upper 80's in Melbourne Beach will be heading off to meet up with others joining for a Cat Ppalu trip out of Nassau.
The listing below isn't a trip it is my condo I won't be using this year so we decided to rent it out. Awesome deal for a group that wants to do some good diving and keeping the price down per individual. Markets a quarter mile from condo for food good entertainment all along Cable Beach. If anyone is interested call my wife at 218.749.1561 (h) 218.749.3527 (W)
Rick